Re: Can I make it look cooler?

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 01 Feb 2000 00:46:52 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure of anyway kewler as I've not done any DHTML but just wanted to
say to make sure if you do it the below way to put in anchors so the page links
right back to where it left off. Tho I'm quite sure you already thought of
that =c)

Am interested in this too as I can see an application in some of my pages
as well
instead of calling a seperate window.

At 12:48 AM 01/02/2000 -0500, Chris Newmarker wrote:
>I pretty much think that the easy (and sensible) way to do this would be
>to simply create a bunch of pages with the same template (the list of
>leads) and have them link all around. A person would click on the "more"
>link. New page; same thing, except the story the "more" was clicked on

.oOo.