RE: Another Dreamweaver/Homesite Question

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 01 Feb 2000 17:21:53 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
They don't do the exact same thing...
Dreamweaver allows you to see the page as you create it.

Homesite allows you to work extensively with the code and preview the
page when you need to.

They accomplish the same this but go in opposite directions from each other.

I would suggest trying the demos and finding out for yourself. Nothing
beats personal experience to find out what you like. Eveyone here can give
you an
opinion on how THEY feel about the programs but it comes down to what YOU like.

At 03:36 PM 01/02/2000 -0500, J.P. Ambrutis wrote:

>Aren't they bundled now?  If so, why would they be bundled together if they
>both did exactly the same thing?

.oOo.