Re: IE's Edit with.........

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:51:13 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a way to do it in IE. I believe it is another registry setting. I
did it a while back for a link stripper, so I could activate it from my
browser.  Micosoft has some pages that they created for special functions.
Look into the way that Bablefish (Altavista) is created. I know there is a
way, so don't give up. It is out there somewhere. Wish I could help

-Stephen Johnston