Re: Net Objects Fusion 4.0

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Wed, 08 Mar 2000 09:35:38 -0600
 To:  Rob Atkinson <robatkinson(at)nucleus.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:38 AM 3/8/00 , Rob Atkinson wrote:
>I was recently offered this Program brand new, unopened, for
>$49.95 (US) which also includes a full edition of Allaire's
>Homesite 4.0.

Net Objects Fusion has nothing to do with Allaire - it is a WYSWIG tool on a par with Front Page - useless for the professional community.

Net Objects has nothing to do with Cold Fusion.

Allaire *has* just released their CF *SERVER* for Linux (albeit missing a few enterprise components) for FREE! Worth checking out, .. though you must still purchase the developer side, which only runs on Windows.

         Lee