Re: CSS Font Problem Netscape vs. IE

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 12 Mar 2000 15:32:12 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
No but how about trying TopStyle.

I started with TopStyle Lite because it came with HomeSite 4.5, I liked and
decided to try the full TopStyle and loving it.

http://www.bradsoft.com there is a Lite version and a full trial version.

You can have all the font attributes on one line like

         font : bold 12px Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

or separate designations:

font-weight: bold;
font-size: 12px;
font-family: etc...

In the first example the font family is ALWAYS last and in the second you
choose
what order they go in.

At 07:39 AM 13/03/2000 -0500, Mike Kear wrote:
>Has anyone been able to figure out how to force Dreamweaver to put the
>font-family attribute last?  I'm getting VERRRRY bored with having to
>manually maintain my style sheets all the time to allow for this annoying
>little quirk.

.oOo.