Re: /index.htm reload?

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:35:52 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Doing fine... I was just to lazy before to look it up in HomeSite,
but have done so since and this is what I came up with... quite
interesting.

This one tells the browser that the cached page expires in 3600 seconds
or 1 hour... however the page will still be taken from the cache IF the
person hits the back button, max-age may also be set to zero and will
act like no-cache.

This tells the browser to revalidate the page which acts like
max-age=0 and no-cache with the exception that if a person hits
the back button the page is NOT pulled from the cache.

Tells the browser not to use the page from the cache however
it WILL if the back button is used.

At 08:52 PM 13/03/2000 -0800, ETERNAL-INTEGRITY Webmaster wrote:
>First time posting, hope I am doing it correct. If not, you have my sincere
>apology.
>I believe the meta tag is:
><META HTTP-EQUIV="Cache-control" CONTENT="no-cache">

.oOo.