Re: SSI

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Mar 2000 21:43:27 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:51 PM 17/03/2000 -0600, Harold A. Driscoll wrote:
>At 20:22 17-03-00 , Kehvan M. Zydhek wrote:
> >As in your earlier reply regarding the ampersand character
> >in the email name, you spend a lot of time quoting the specs
> >without giving links to the spec
>
>Excuse me, but I must confess that I didn't realize that there were list
>participants so clueless as to neither know where any of the many IETF RFC

Ahhh now we see the true colors of Harold come out.  Kind knowledgeable one
who loves to share his knowledge or arrogant SOB who reads the question
wrong half the time... you decide.

Opps am I actually flaming someone on the list... yah but he started it by
calling other list members clueless.

Hey Harold grow up and join the rest of humanity. You're giving the rest of
us a bad name.

.oOo.