Re: Frames: IE vs. NN

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:18:54 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes this is a big pain, especially when trying to line 2 graphics up
properly.

Unfortunately there is no work around for this problem besides alot
of tedious adjustments to the frames and graphics to get it just
right.

I've done it, but the amount of work depends on the graphic being
used, sometimes with a bit of playing around you can fudge the
graphic so it's not noticeable or only noticeable if you are really looking
for the defect.

Of course I don't know if you are trying to make 2 graphics butt up
to each other, just saying what I've done (had to do) with this
problem of frame rendering by these browsers.