Re: [HWG-Techniques]Meta Tags

by Peggi & Ben Rodgers <woodduck(at)mbay.net>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:27:45 -0800
 To:  "The Tack Box" <sales(at)thetackbox.com>,
"HWG-Techniques" <Hwg-Techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Judy,  I'm new to the list and a bit behind, so sorry for the late
response.  I've run that same experiment and have not been impressed with
the results.  My personal opinion is they aren't accurate.  The check I ran
told me I had no meta tags on the page and no keywords.  In fact I have
many and other validators have given me the green light on the code.  This
makes me skeptical that without forking over the bucks you get a correct
validation.

Peggi