Re: PHP and access

by "Leland V. Lammert" <lvl(at)omnitec.net>

 Date:  Mon, 03 Apr 2000 09:45:25 -0500
 To:  "Rossi Designs" <webmaster(at)rossidesigns.net>,
"Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:38 PM 4/2/00 , Rossi Designs wrote:
>I haven't done it but I think you need to use ODBC

Maybe, but all of the ODBC tools out there for PHP/MySql/.. are for linking *TO* the PHP/MySql system, .. none create 'clients' that I can see.

I, for one, would be interested in an ODBC link TO an NT system - all of the ODBC drivers I have seen link to MySQL, which is the other 'direction'.

FWIW, the same goes for printer sharing.

         Lee