Re: Fwd: Launch Newsletter -- April 13, 2000

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:07:16 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
UGH... apparently the point was completely missed and you missed
most of my previous posts on the ways of stealing a graphic image
from a website... believe me I know most if not all of them, my
favorite being Go!Zilla's ability to Leech files from a site.

My point in sending the link was the ability to 'encrypt' the
code part of a webpage.

And as I said I didn't actually even go to the site to really
check it out as it didn't interest me that much as I couldn't
care less if someone took my page code, most of the time I'm
very willing to share my JavaScripts.

But we see as Jalal pointed out, the page 'encryption' isn't
really encryption at all. Thanks Jalal, at least one person
had an interesting and useful response to my post.

At 07:50 PM 13/04/2000 -1000, Randy Lewis wrote:
>Are you still beating this dead horse? If someone _really_ wants to
>'steal' an image, almost any graphic program has a screen capture that
>will do the job.
>
>~~~Randy

.oOo.