Re: New Window

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2000 20:18:31 -0500
 To:  "Robert" <bhe(at)pacbell.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dennis??? Are you still with us?

Robert, HWG member Dennis showed me some work he did that included a
javascript that closed a mini-window after a certain period of time. I know
he cautioned me that the script was a little *rough* but if the window
closed all on it's own, then would you need an extra *close* or *alert*
script??

Tamara