Re: Omniweb

by Christopher Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>

 Date:  Sat, 30 Sep 2000 11:42:24 +1000
 To:  Dan Johnson <danjohns(at)Adobe.COM>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 13:25 29/09/00 -0700, Dan Johnson wrote:
>Just a little food for thought.  How many of your "clients" are encountering
>all of those new browsers?  (rhetorically asked)

Personally I'm very much interested in hearing about it.  If you have ever
had to design for intranets where you can specify what browser the audience
is using, the answer to your question becomes *** 100% of the audience ***.

The only "rhetorical" question then becomes why wouldn't you be interested
in it?
HTML is used for more than just simple web pages :-)

Chris Higgs <c.higgs(at)landfood.unimelb.edu.au>
Institute of Land and Food Resources
University of Melbourne http://www.landfood.unimelb.edu.au