RE: controlling external links

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:40:59 -0500
 To:  "Campbell,
Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all & Rebecca,

At 02:56 PM 10/26/00 -0600, Campbell, Rebecca wrote:
>first, you should try to convince your customer that this is not nice
>behavior.  when a user clicks on a link, they should get to go to where that
>link goes.

That was my first reaction too. But, then I thought about my brief stint in
retail -- where are the checkouts located in a brick-n-mortar store?

If done right, it might not be a bad thought ~

Thank you for stopping by today. We hope you enjoyed your visit and we
anticipate you will also enjoy the next site.
         ~ sincerely,
         the store

But, I'm batting zero today. So, it probably isn't a good idea.

Tamara