Re: List boxes and Thumbnails

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:14:52 -0600
 To:  Ariston Collander <AristonITPro(at)excite.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ariston,

I just discussed a similar situation with a sports photographer that wants
a better representation of the different sports they cover.

I am thinking about using one representative thumbnail of each sport and
then the thumbnail would click to say, soccer gallery, that would contain
thumbnails that would click to larger images.

Just a thought anyway and we're still discussing this, but I thought I'd
throw it out there in case it might help.

Tamara