Re: !!! Please read !!! do you reconise m3rcury(at)stm.com.sg? if so let me know!

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:58:22 -0600
 To:  Rob Prentice <RJP(at)clickdms.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:07 PM 11/15/00 +0000, Rob Prentice wrote:
>if anyone knows the address m3rcury(at)stm.com.sg please let me know so i
>can stop worrying. ive got three bounce backs from it so far.

Rob,

Yes, I do recognize it because I replied to a message sent by this person
and it also bounced. I just figured it was a bad e-mail, but I had also
posted to the list, so s/he hopefully received a response.

The message is now gone, I must have thrown it out already. Perhaps you
could find it in the archives?

HTH,
Tamara