RE: Can the Netscape 6.0 griping ....

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:46:41 -0600
 To:  Peter Benoit <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:05 AM 11/17/00 -0500, Peter Benoit wrote:
>Yes please stop the Netscape griping, and lets get back to bashing
>Microsoft!  Sheesh, what's up with you people?  :)

Yes, stop the griping

But, please continue with the information about what is and is not working.
I'm not as browser-savvy as many of you, so the information about what's
working and what's not have been very helpful as we all anticipate more
wide-spread usage. I still believe it will be awhile before I /have/ to
work with NS6, but these threads have helped me keep my thoughts together
as I edit, update and work on web sites.

Thank you for all your help with this issue!
~Tamara