Re: Advice with Printer Test Please

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:39:31 -0600
 To:  Catenae Web Sites <catenae(at)catenae.com>,
HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Triche --

If I wasn't so glued to this computer anymore I would even try to make
this! Oooh it looks sooo good.

NN 4.5/Win95, 15-inch monitor set to 800x600 and it's printing out just
fine. All neatly centered, orange borders down each side.

hmmm, /and/ sweet potatoes are on sale this week . . .

HTH,
~Tamara