Re: Netscape question

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Dec 2000 20:36:54 -0600
 To:  "Brian A. Sayrs" <sowinso(at)sowinso.com>,
"hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:21 PM 12/12/00 -0800, Brian A. Sayrs wrote:
>Hello, listers,
>
>         I am told by some Netscape users that there is a bright vertical
> line displayed in the right column of
> http://www.sowinso.com/lli/index.html .  I only have IE at my current
> location, so could someone go there to tell me what that page is doing,
> and how I can fix it?

Brian, I think this may be the culprit (I'm viewing with NN 4.5):

  <.TD height="100" background="rightcol.gif" valign="top"> which is
located in the same table cell as the "Around the Corner" table. This line
is cutting right through that nested table. Perhaps it would work better if
you put the gif in it's own cell and then spanned it to fit the table??

Also, your main body text is sort of bleeding into the dark blue on the left.

And, on a 15-inch monitor, 800x600 resolution, there is some right hand
scrolling just to even see the long, thin line on the right.

HTH,
Tamara