Re: Online Payments

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Jan 2001 20:48:52 -0600
 To:  "Paul Roberts" <roberts_paul(at)bigfoot.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
PayPal just went international a couple months ago -- have you checked with
them?

I've had good luck with them here in the states but that's USD.

Mals Mall at http://www.mals-e.com/ isn't a payment service per se, but
they have a lot of international members -- there might be some links there
too.

Good luck and I hope that helps a little.

~Tamara