Re: send this page to a friend

by Roxy <4Roxy(at)autumnweb.com>

 Date:  Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:30:20 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:57 PM 1/28/01 , Noteworthy Web Designs wrote:
>The answer's probably no, but is there another way to offer "Send this
>page to a friend" without going thru recommend it, or paying hitbox? I
>was looking for a script, but really couldn't find one at Dynamic Drive
>or the Javascript source. I realize that this would entail probably
>keeping a database to automatically pop out a message to whosever (poor
>grammar here!) name is submitted.
>--
>Karen Stafford
>Noteworthy Web Designs
>"Websites Composed with Jazz"
>Web Design,Hosting,Search Promotion
>http://www.noteworthydesigns.com

People who use MSIE 5x or Netscape 4x browsers (not sure about earlier
versions) do already HAVE the capability to "send this URL to a friend",
you may have to teach them?

I've got a sort-of tutorial on my site at:
http://autumnweb.com/Roxys/SendURL.html

That may help?
Roxanne

Not just putting your business on the Web, Promoting your business on the Web!
Autumn Web ~  http://autumnweb.com/
free Tutorials, Web Page Help, + free graphics + wallpaper for personal
sites/use