Re: Rollovers in Netscape 6.0

by Linda Engelman <linda(at)conciliocreative.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:54:49 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to EVERYONE who responded to this question.  You guys are great.

As it turned out, everything works just fine in Netscape 6.01 afterall.  My
client had done something wrong on her end and wasn't seeing the
rollovers.  As it turns out, it was NOT an error in the code.  False alarm.

Thank you again --

Linda