Re: AOL browser

by Roxy <4Roxy(at)autumnweb.com>

 Date:  Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:30:45 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:10 AM 2/24/01 , you wrote:
>I know that the target_blank does not bring up a new window
>for AOL.
>Can AOL users right click a link...and open a new window??

I'm not sure, hopefully someone else knows for sure. But wondering, how are
you writing that? Like above? It should be:

a href="pagename.html" target="_blank"

proper brackets front and back of that, of course.

>Where can I get info on how AOL works??

Information on how "use compressed graphics" (the default) in the AOL
browser is a problem here:
http://autumnweb.com/Roxys/2WebPageHelp/4aolgrafx.html

And AOL webmaster information (may have helpful info for you?) is here:

http://webmaster.info.aol.com/

HTH, Roxy

Roxy's Renditions web page + email graphics;
Free 4 personal use ~ http://autumnweb.com/Roxys/
+ tutorials, Web Page Help, and PSP 5, 6 + 7 Tubes