Re: pulling my hair out

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:37:49 -0600
 To:  "Linda Goin" <info(at)goinhome.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Linda -- is your bottom nav an SSI or include?

<.a href="gallery.htnl">  I hope so, you have a typo in there and you can
access the page through the link you sent, but not from within the site due
to the typo.

(oops)

And, don't hesitate to holler. My eyes /always/ tell me what I want,
whether it's true or not.

8-)

<Tamara />