Re: where are the scroll bars?

by Nate Harel <nharel(at)consultant.com>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:41:35 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to all who responded, but I got some additional information that
baffles me.

I have the following code in the BODY tag:

this to eliminate the white spaces around the table.

I found that when  I removed the (marginwidth="0" marginheight="0") my
client was suddenly able to see her scroll bars.

Does this makes sense at all?

Nate