Re: Miva Merchant

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:53:52 -0500
 To:  HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:49 AM 9/27/01 -0500, Blue Tapp wrote:

>Darn, that's what I was afraid of.  I was planning to use Miva to set up
>my first shopping cart site but I definitely want to find an
>alternative.  Can anyone recommend a good shopping cart program for a
>beginner wanting to set up a very standard shopping cart?
>Thanks!
>Blue

It's going to depend on what you have to work with. I've gone through a
number of PHP scripts and could offer some of my experiences, but I don't
know if you have that language available.

For just seeing what's out there, I frequently window shop at
http://hotscripts.com/ -- might give you some ideas too.

FWIW
<tamara />