Re: how to deal with inconsistencies of css in netscape

by Nate Harel <nharel(at)nettech-services.net>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jun 2002 20:37:52 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I joined this forum to learn and get help from folks who are much more
experienced than I am. In that I assumed that "stupid" questions were
permitted and sometimes letting off some frustration is OK.

I admit that I was frustrated (where did I "rant"?) with my problem after
working on this for some time, however, to be berated for my question
rather than helped leaves me wanting and you looking a bit immature...

                 ----------------------------------
                             Nate Harel
                         NetTech Services
                           56 Pickering Street