Re: Problem w/ASP and MS PWS

by "David M. Gorjup" <dgorjup(at)flash.net>

 Date:  Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:10:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Mike,
I'm sure you're right about the omens. My dilemma has been going on for
several weeks now. I have a little intranet web server (PWS on '98) set up
for my engineering group and thought it would be nice if the guys could
enter their weekly project work times through a simple browser form to an
Access database that I already have. It's beginning to look like Access and
ASP just aren't worth the trouble.
Regards,
Dave G.