GSM number? GSDB code?

by Roxy <4Roxy(at)autumnweb.com>

 Date:  Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:35:23 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
>Subject: WAP Questions :)
>2. Is there a way how to find a GSM number or an ID on which you can
>establish an identification?
>Bye,   Iztok

GSM - never heard of that one either ....
Along those lines, one of my customers was asked about adding GSDB code to
the cover page? I have NO idea what that is *grin*. Can someone enlighten
me? Also, anyone ever hear of postal code BEXUA or BEXUD? They were asked
about, and I've never heard of them and can't turn anything up on a search.

Thanks! Roxy

regarding:
 >1. How to set a title for whole homepage, like <title> tag in HTML

basic page layout is
<head>
<title>title of page - also, this is what shows up when someone bookmarks
page</title>
meta tags go in here too, if you use them ...
</head>
all your text ...