Re: Minor but irritating DW problem

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Thu, 02 Mar 2000 18:46:23 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
         I have found this to be a 'failing' of dreamweaver. I would like
to be able to quickly preview, but it gets messed up when you have a lot of
windows open. The browser is always complaining and things like were
described in the initial e-mail. Hopefully they will fix it in the next rev.
         You could browse to the local copy and then just hit refresh when
you save...

-Stephen