Re: Intranet vs. Internet Sites

by "David M. Gorjup" <dgorjup(at)flash.net>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:37:32 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I would say not necessarily. My corp intranet is designed to be functional
without any "flash" as opposed to our internet site where we show off our
products to customers. We are more interested in making sure the intranet
site is quickly and easily updated and maintained. Kinda like having a
truck to haul stuff but having a Cadillac to go to the theatre.
Regards,
Dave G.