RE: /index.htm reload?

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:22:43 -0800
 To:  "Joel M. Bryant" <webmaster(at)computekonline.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Joel-

         I believe this is because the 404 page is not being put through
the CF pre-processor. (I think they refer to it as the application server,
yadda yadda) Instead it is being sent directly to the browser. Are you
getting raw code when you try requesting a non-existent page?
         Looking quickly I see this tag:

<CFINCLUDE TEMPLATE="Menu.cfm">

         Which I believe would normally be parsed out and replaced with the
Menu.cfm file. If that is the case it is usually a dead give away that the
page is not being put through the pre-processor.

-Stephen