Password allocation

by Mark Rogers <heliox(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Apr 2000 08:45:03 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

I am starting up an online education site for healthcare providers. One
thing I need to do is be able to limit who enters the "classroom". Right
now, I am using URLSecure for MIVA merchant from Starbase21 and it works
good, but it is really useful for download files.

Does anyone here know of a way where I can sell a password/userid pair that
is unique for that person?

I did see this at a hosting company I was considering (they did a lot of
Adult Websites). Once you pay your money, you get access to the "good stuff".

Any info would be appreciated...