Re: Choice of recipient

by Phil Roginski <webmaster(at)midwest-web.com>

 Date:  Sat, 13 May 2000 19:16:42 -0500
 To:  Leo Haggerty <lhaggerty(at)haggertyandassociates.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have this same thing on a couple of forms that I have done.  You can take
a look at the source of them at
http://www.aladco.com/contact.html
and
http://www.denomarketing.com
not sure of the actual contact page on this one just click on the contact
us link and view the source.  If you have any problems let me know.

Phil

----
Phil Roginski
webmaster(at)midwest-web.com