Re: Adobe Acro..

by Dave Gorjup <dgorjup(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2000 15:29:45 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've seen this problem on Windows systems that have Acrobat itself
installed, not just the reader. I've had to fix the file type in windows so
that It starts the reader instead. I don't have a clue why this happens and
I especially don't know why it would affect the reader as a plugin but it
seems to.
Regards,
Dave G.