Re: Print Issue

by Dave Gorjup <dgorjup(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:15:47 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
To be really nit-picky, Ansi specs define 8.5 x 11 "drawing" sheets as 'A'
size in both landscape and portrait orientation. One could also be picky
back and say yeah but that's for drawings but this size sheet more often
contains just textual information.
Sooooo.....engineering types often refer to A size instead of Letter.
Best,
Dave G.