Re: Pop-Up Window Help Needed

by Danny Griffin <danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Sep 2000 10:06:28 -0400
 To:  "Berk/Devlin" <armadill(at)earthlink.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 >What I did with mine (see, for example:
 >http://www.armadillosoft.com/CUSD/funds.php3)

I think the way the content is organized in these pop-up windows is a
little superfluous.  If you leave it this way, however, might I recommend
two things:

1.  Have the link be clickable rather than a mouseover.  The mouseover kept
me from being able to read the page!  Every time I would move my mouse the
window would pop up.  It became very frustrating.

2.  Have the window open smaller.  I have a 22" monitor and I still had to
drag the window back onto the screen so I could read it.

I know you didn't even ask my opinion but I'm only trying to be helpful.

Danny Griffin
Web Developer
Tillman, Allen, Greer
danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com