Disappearing Images in Netscape 4.7!

by Danny Griffin <danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:27:02 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I am designing a site for a client.  The site is in three frames.  In the
bottom frame is the navigation.  My client is using Netscape 4.7 and when
you click on an image in the navigation frame, the linked page loads but
then the navigation images disappear!  I can't recreate the problem in
Netscape 4.5 or IE 4+.  I am assuming it is a problem with Netscape 4.7.  I
am currently downloading that version to test it on my machine.

In the meantime, has anyone else experienced this problem with Netscape
4.7?  Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Danny

BTW, If you have Netscape 4.7 and want to see what I am talking about, go
to http://www.discoverypoint.com/dp_franchise/navigation.html and hit the
browser's reload button a few times.