Re: Shopping Cart Recommendations

by John Ceasar Leafston <leaf(at)leafsplace.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:32:59 -0600
 To:  Brigitte Schneider <wbsps(at)yahoo.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dear Brigitte
I caught your note to Norman, and would like to ask if you have any
suggestions for me. I have set up and used carts similar to Coolcart
before, but I now find that I need to make a site for some one who sells
antiques almost all of her items are unique (unless they are part of a set)
and the majority of them will require a paragraph or two of information
about that items particulars and history.

The features of products like Coolcart, the user interface, easily adding
items, updating and deleting items, are defiantly part of a winning
solution. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

John

At 06:26 PM 1/11/01 -0800, Brigitte Schneider wrote:
>Norman
>It all depends on what your client needs. Do his
>products change or are they always the same.
>I have worked with several from Miva to the simple one
>my Hosting service uses.
>I had some real good experience with Coolcart (
>www.coolcart.com ). Very flexible and great support.
>But without knowing what your customer specifically
>needs, it is almost impossible to say which one is the
>right one.
>Brigitte Schneider
>WBS Marketing

>Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online!
>http://photos.yahoo.com/

Sumparanekromenoi