Fwd: Re: Relational Databases

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Thu, 06 Apr 2000 05:08:50 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi all;
Much thanks to all of you who have been so helpful with your advice on this
topic! It's good to have so many good options from which to choose. I think
the most convincing argument, however, comes from Darrell King, whose post
follows. I'm posting this post in hopes that, if there is a better way than
the PHP/MySQL Darrell recommends, you all will enlighten me (I doubt I'll
be disappointed ;-) Thanks again: great list!
BenO