Re: CSS Problem

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:02:55 -0700
 To:  "Charles Lovelady" <crl(at)gftm.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:59 AM 6/7/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>You might check the archives. Someone gave the url (which I can't find
>right now) for a great site with a chart of supported features in each
>browser version. It was amazing what isn't supported even in the latest
>browsers.

I know of at least one such site but it didn't happen to list my tags!
Furthermore, I used these exact tags with excellent results before! And
yes, I did check the archives before appealing to the list, but couldn't
figure out which criteria to specify in my database search! Ah, the joys of
computing :)
BenO