Re: How Much More Time Does Iterative Designing Take?

by Ben Ocean <beno(at)cnw.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2000 05:40:04 -0700
 To:  Steve Segarra <ssegarra(at)mitre.org>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:13 AM 6/13/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>please I mean no offense by this, but if you don't know this, are you
>ready to make an offer to a large national company like this?

No offense taken.

>I say
>this as to protect you.  You could be committing business suicide by
>getting in way over your head and getting yourself and/or company a bad
>reputation.

With all due respect, I have summed up the needs of the client and feel
prepared to meet them. Yes, I am biting off more than I can chew, but only
slightly so: certainly less so than when I tackled Blade Chevrolet as my
4th ever web site!
http://BladeChevy.com/
Thanks for your concern, Steve ;-)
BenO