Re: Ps on other request

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:00:20 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:08 PM 18/04/00 -0500, you wrote:
>The original homepage on the one I just sent was done in Flash instead
>of javascript. I couldn't figure out how to open the Flash animation in
>my Flash program to get to the images already used. The original site is
>at http://www.klemm-and-associates.com. I tried a variety of ways, but
>I'm totally new to Flash and couldn't get it. Any help? Thanks!

You can't get to the original graphics used in a published Flash movie=20
(.swf file).  In order to do so,  you will need access to the original=20
working .fla file.  All .swf files are usually protected upon export unless=
=20
the designer chose otherwise which is unlikely.  This is to protect the=20
theft of graphics as well as sophisticated programming techniques used to=20
create Flash movies.

HTH,

St=E9phane Bergeron