Re: Table Trouble

by =?iso-8859-1?Q?St=E9phane?= Bergeron <stephberg(at)videotron.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:23:52 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:08 PM 19/04/00 +1000, you wrote:
>Its okay now, i split the main table into two tables and embedded them into
>another one, here it is:-
>
>http://www.leiton.com.au/victory_table.html

I looked at the original file you sent yesterday and found that you had one=
=20
row too many in your table and all but the first row were one column=20
short.  You should also have changed the td that has the rowspan=3D"5" to=20
rowspan=3D"3" and delete all the rowspan=3D"2" in other cells.  I didn't=
 have=20
time to tweak it further last night but the above helped a lot.  I'd delete=
=20
all the height attributes in the TDs and also in the table tag itself as=20
they are unnecessary and make it that much easy to mistype numbers and=20
screw up the layout.  The main problems were those I mentioned above=20
though.  You basically cut your graphic in 3 rows and 4 columns (the 3rd=20
column spanning the 3 rows) but you set the table code wrong.    You might=
=20
want to start from scratch as you can have this work easily in one table.

HTH!

St=E9phane Bergeron