Free speech stomped on was [Re: INFO: <2nerotik(at)nisa.net> Re: ADMIN: I Love You Virus]

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Fri, 05 May 2000 10:00:14 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmmm reminiscent of HG Wells I believe.

Careful big brother err in this case sister is watching
you. If you don't watch your step they'll make you disappear.

Umm is the HWG.org hosted in a country where free speech is
not a right as well ? Funny that free speech is frowned upon,
nay make that stomped on, in such a forum as a discussion group
tentively called Techniques.

At 11:14 AM 05/05/2000 -0500, Melanie wrote:
>Hello,
>
>My name is Melanie and filling in as List Guide for the Techniques List.
>I'm writing you in regards to your post  "Re: ADMIN: I Love You Virus"
>
>When you became a member of the HTML Writers Guild, you were asked to
>review and become familiar with the Mailing List Netiquette Guidelines and
>Actionable Rules. These documents are important to understand so that you
>can actively participate on the HWG Mailing Lists. They can be found at:
>http://www.hwg.org/lists/cover.html
>
>HWG operations and procedures should not be discussed on any of the Guild's
>mailing lists. This specifically includes discussing a pending Governing
>Board motion and questioning the reasoning behind a List Guide message.
>The HWG provides forums for the discussion of Guild operations, and
>these are located at:     http://interact.hwg.org/     More information
>on this can be found at:   http://www.hwg.org/lists/rules.html#3
>
>Remember being on the lists is a privilege and not a right.

Yah I bet Hitler said the same thing to the Jews.

.oOo.