Re: correction

by Stephen Johnston <pepe(at)gainsay.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:32:08 -0400
 To:  woodduck(at)mbay.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
This is pseudo-code, but if you can follow the concept then you are good-

create an array with all your graphics you want to show and hide
when one of the graphics on the left is moused over
toggle all the graphics in the array off
then toggle on the target graphic

you should be done then - maybe you already knew this and were looking into
how to accomplish on of the steps. If so write back, I will try to elaborate.

look here http://www.ozones.com/~drozone/entry.html in the 'hands on' section

-Stephen