Re: displaying photographic images

by SUrOB / NYCZone <leviking(at)worldonline.fr>

 Date:  Thu, 09 Mar 2000 09:48:34 +0100
 To:  "Gary Thorpe" <gthorpe(at)saltus.bm>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:27 08/03/00 -0800, you wrote:
>I am looking towards displaying a large number of photograph images on my
>site from Bermuda for potential visitors.  I have been told to put
>thumbnails of the images inside a table which link to the original size
>images.  Am not too impressed with this layout and approach and wondered if
>anybody had other ideas for displaying a catalogue of photographs in a
>different way?
>thanks for your help
>Gary

Hi Gary,
there is an option to do this in Dreamweaver 3, which runs only if you've
also Fireworks 3 ...
But you can also use the html generator page in ACDSee 3.0 (shareware
downloadable on http://www.acdsystems.com ), it makes thumbails (you can
choose the size and other things) and produce a correct table with links to
big pictures ...

Hope it can help you !

Julien Gre, a member of the group NYCZone
Our mission is to help people to create their own effective web site
Advices & hosting available and free on http://www.nyczone.net