Re: web dev/mgmt software

by SUrOB / NYCZone <leviking(at)worldonline.fr>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2000 10:57:11 +0100
 To:  "Monica Clancy" <monclan(at)idcomm.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Monica,
Dreamweaver is the best soft to work  on large sites with programming
languages.
And there's also a lot of functions to work in team  ("Design Notes", one
of them let you details the version and what you want to say about a page,
and it is called at each opening of the file if you want, it's only thing,
there's some) .

At 09:21 18/03/00 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for feedback from users of GoLive and/or Dreamweaver regarding
>why you prefer one program over the other. I am looking at purchasing, and
>need to know strengths and weaknesses of each. Will be using to manage a
>large site with more than one contributor on staff. Thanks.

Julien Gre
Founder and head webmaster of NYCZone - http://www.nyczone.net
Member of International Webmasters Association - http://www.iwanet.org
Member of The HTML Writers Guild - http://www.hwg.org