Re : netscape uninstall

by SUrOB <leviking(at)worldonline.fr>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:57:31 +0200
 To:  Crystal Foor <CrystalF(at)CCCSWA.ORG>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,
Me too, but have you ever seen uninstall for IE ? no it's not possible or
you'll crash your machine (it happened to me) ...
It's not really nice but Netscape is not alone to use it .
Cordially,

At 11:01 10/04/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Does any one know how to uninstall it? I noticed that there is no uninstall
>through the Add Remove Programs in my Control Panel, nor did I find an
>Unwise program listed in the program group in my start menu. Also, I
>searched for unwise.exe in the Netscape folder. That didn't work. So I
>searched for all exe's and I found an uninstall and such, but that was
>located in the AIM section of Netscape. Is there no way to uninstall it
>aside from deleting out all references in the registry and deleting folders
>manually? Or am I just missing the uninstall........?
>TIA
>
>Crys
>IT Department
>Consumer Credit Counseling
>(206)547-5579
>(800)634-2227 xt 3049

Julien Gre, a member of the group NYCZone
Our mission is to help people to create their own effective web site
Advices & hosting available and free on http://www.nyczone.net