Re: Dreamweaver and Homesite question

by SUrOB <leviking(at)worldonline.fr>

 Date:  Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:49:46 +0200
 To:  "Pierre-Louis,
Marian" <mpierrelouis(at)ksec.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
No, a version of Homesite is given with the cd-rom version of Dreamweaver ...
Not with the downloadable version of DW

Both softwares know the other
For access to Homesite in Dreamweaver, click on "external editor" in the
source editor and it will launch Homesite.
You must have indicate to DW the path of Homesite in
"Edition"-"Preferences" ....

Hope it will help you

Sincerly,

At 09:01 17/04/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have been using Dreamweaver 3 for a few months and there is something I
>can't figure out.  It says that Homesite comes with Dreamweaver.  The only
>html coding I can find is the little pop-up window that can be accessed
>through the launcher.  I'm assuming that is the access to Homesite.  The
>thing I find frustrating about it is that the window size is fixed and can't
>be expanded to full-size.  Am I missing something?  Is there another way to
>access Homesite?  Is it possible to view it full-screen?  And finally, could
>this be a limitation of the educational version which I am using?
>
>Thanks for your help!
>
>Marian Pierre-Louis
>mpierrelouis(at)ksec.com

Julien Gre, a member of the group NYCZone
Our mission is to help people to create their own effective web site
Advices & hosting available and free on http://www.nyczone.net